I'm here! Whoosh!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Aftermath

So scattered reports are coming in from everywhere about the 'A Dog's Breakfast' screening. Wish I could've gone, but wrong side of the contintent for me. There's a lot of great stories kicking around, but if you want something slightly more 'offical', go to Kate Hewlett's blog

So I was doing pretty good with updating there for a bit (a whopping 3 days apparently) then another long silence populated by the passing of the internet tumbleweeds. Tomorrow in the USA, is Thanksgiving. The holiday that you're supposed to use to reflect on the things that you're most thankful for in your life. Which in most cases turns out to be all manners of desserts imaginable, watching football, getting snockered off of spiced eggnog & having leftover turkey sandwiches for 2 weeks. Oh and shopping. Lots & lots of shopping. Getting up at 6am to beat the rush at the local department store. I never could get that part. I like people, but I don't like them crushed around me like sardines in a tin can. Too much closness with my fellow man, there. I usually shop well before Christmas. Though I didn't manage that this year. Ah well. Santa will bring the gifts, I'm sure.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Misty aka s_aurius said...

LOL yeah I think I've had my fill of turkey for a while...well at least til Christmas :p mmm Desserts. I don't think I can really ever get my fill of those. :D

*sigh* yeah I wish I could have been at the screening too, but at least we get to live somewhat vicariously through everyone's reports. Kate's blog is definitely great. I loved getting to see her perspective of things on the other side. :)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger LttleDvl said...

What the hey?

I like getting comments, but you can sod off with your fake money ads on my blog. (growls at akinstoo)

*goes looking for a delete button*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home