I'm here! Whoosh!

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The bug has bitten!

The cleaning bug that is. And man o' man did that sucker get me good today! Whew! I don't think my house has been this clean in 6 months. It was like everywhere I went I saw something that I just had to clean *right now*. I mean really, how many people do you know of who would actually clean the front of their washing machine? (it did look a bit dirty).

From there it went on to the great bathroom crusade - it's certainly nice not to have to fight over the throne room when you have 2 & 1/2 of them, but it adds to the list of stuff that must be cleaned. All 3 got a scrubbing and then I went ....um where? Oh wait, this is at the end of the list, the beginning involved the dirty vs. clean dishes as to who wanted to claim space in the dishwasher (the dirtys won that one). Then I vacuumed, mopped floor, cycled through 3 loads of laundry, swept the leaves off the back deck & front stairs and probably whole bunch of other stuff that's just gotten blurred together now. Besides, you really didn't want to know my cleaning exploits anyway, did ya?

I suppose now I can feel less guilty about parking myself in front of the computer for a few hours (or more ;). It's not like I got nothing at all done today. Besides which, every once in a while I have to do something just to make that little consicence gnome shut up. My fru-fru fun fairy gets mad when that happens.

Man, I can see that it's going to be interesting to decide between where to post - here or LJ. Guess I'll just have to rotate 'em. Hope y'all can keep up! Whee! *bounces off to go play with the fairy*

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Misty aka s_aurius said...

LOL sounds like nesting to me :D
Sure you're not pregnant? LOL

Hee. I know all about the great dish battle! It gets waged on a weekly basis here. :P

Maybe the bug will bite my husband. heh, One can always hope!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger LttleDvl said...

Oh gods, no! 2 boys is more than enough for me, thanks!

Besides I go on these cleaning binges about every 6 months anyways, usually spring & fall. 'Coz I tend to be doing bunches of other stuff during the warm weather & not much of anything at all once it gets cold.

I hate the cold. And I only want to see snow on Dec 25 or if it can get me a free day from work. Otherwise, I don't want that white crud. Especially since it seems to draw out so many morons who just can't drive in it.

Ah, I should bound out now, before I become too snippish for my own good. Where'd that fairy go to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home