I'm here! Whoosh!

Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF! Finally!

Holy Shit was today busy! I swear I didn't have a free minute since I walked into work this morning til about 5 hit. Whew! Nothing like trying to work through getting data straight in a database that just dosen't want to cooperate. You'd think a web-based application would be so easy & straight forward wouldn't ya? Not this thing. I swear it has got to be one of the worst industy specific (clinical that is) programs I've come across. It works alright on my end for the most part, but our poor sites have been having issues all day with losing data. Stupid thing!

Anyways, I'll be playing around on the net some more. I got some more pictures that I should upload plus once I get around to getting the film developed and the nifty cd of everything converted to digital, I'll have more.

Now, where was I & where was I going?.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home